Friday, February 3, 2012

Must-try Recipe: Cake Batter Dip

With the Super Bowl approaching, I know everyone is looking for quick and easy recipes to try. Look no more, this recipe is amazing! I made a test batch to make sure it wasn't too sweet and even my sweet-hating husband (who is a chef to boot!) liked it! It isn't too sweet and tastes JUST like cake batter! The other thing that's great about this recipe is that it's easy to make as much or as little (hello single serving size!) as you like as long as you stick to the 3-2-1 ratio. I'll post the amount I did, though. Here's the recipe:

Cake Batter Dip
1 1/2 Cups Funfetti Cake Mix
1 Cup Plain Yogurt (I used fat free)
1/2 Cup Cool Whip (tried both Light and Regular- Regular was way better!)
Serve with Animal Crackers, Nilla Wafers or Pretzels to dip 
Taken From Pinterest because we ate it all before I could remember to take a picture :)


And that's it! This amount made enough to serve about 4-5 people...but it was so good that 3 people devoured it :) Anyone have any favorite recipes to share?

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Must try soon! Hope you found those F21 Rings!
    http://sugarmagnoliamargaret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post... great blog!!! following you now...

    visit my blog!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm that recipe looks amazing! Wish I had seen that before the Superbowl! I'll have to pin it and save it for next year.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete