Award season is easily my favorite time of year and this year has yet to be a disappointment! Everyone always has different opinions of who rocked and who wrecked but here's my take on the top 3 and bottom 3~
1. Zoe Saldana in Givenchy Haute Couture- LOVED this dress, it was just enough of a risk and she looked absolutely angelic.
2. Emma Stone in Alexander McQueen- she nailed the vintage look flawlessly! Just enough cute/sexy and the length is perfect on her. Also loved the shoes!
3. (Warning: shocking!!) Ashlee Simpson in Jenny Packham- Wait, wha? What the heck is punky Ashlee doing rocking the SAG awards? Hollyweird..anyway, I definitely loved her take on the vintage look as well as her hair/makeup- amaze.
1. Shailene Woodley in L'Wren Scott- seriously, girl? Ugh...looks like sparkly curtains. Also, thought her hair was awful...
2. Jane Krakowski in Antonio Berardi- She looked topless and she's normally so gorgeous! I just didn't think this was flattering at all!
3. Kaley Cuoco in Romona Keveza- I was torn on this look...I think if it was a darker color and she wore her hair differently this may be a totally different story. However, the way she styled it made her look so juvenile.. :(
So anyway...what did you guys think? Definitely makes me excited for the Oscars!