Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Current Obsession: Cross Body Bags

I've been on the lookout for a good Cross Body bag that can be used throughout the fall and winter when I don't want to lug my giant purse around :) The gorgeous Noelle of Beautygirl 24 posted last week about the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac which I am certainly considering...but of course I found a few other options I'm debating:

Kate Spade New York- Cobble Hill Tenley








Kate Spade New York- Gold Coast Ginnie (ON SALE!)





Rebecca Minkoff- Mini MAC in Smoke





Rebecca Minkoff- MAC in Smoke (Larger than the mini, but of course more expensive)








What do you guys think of my picks? Which would you get and do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!
xo, Ann

6 comments:

  1. Love cross body bags! I have the Rebecca minkoff mini Mac and I use it all the time. Definitely worth it :)

    Clarissa

    loveeachdayblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you feel like you can fit all your stuff in there? Like a cell phone, gloss, keys, etc? Thanks :)

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah! I can fit my full size wallet (a long one which is bigger than the size of a dollar bill) along with the phone, gloss, and keys. There's a front pocket too that's perfect for gloss and a powder or mirror :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the sweet mention Ann :) I have never owned a cross-body bag before, and I have no idea why! They are so practical! I really love the KS hot pink one too - very girly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank YOU for renewing my cross-body obsession :) Did you decide on a color yet? I looked at both at Nordstrom last weekend and I have to say that the Smoke color is amazing!

      Delete
  3. Nice collection of hand-bag for women. The pink color hand-bags are very beautiful to see. The all bags are wonderful, perfect and standard for women fashion. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. nice combination . Hoping to have like this.

    ReplyDelete