Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Current Obsession: Shoes for Fall

I know I'm jumping the gun a little bit here and I'm all for extending Summer as long as possible....but it's inevitable. Soon, we will need to put away the sandals and put on some boots. It's the silver lining in fall/winter for me- who doesn't love boots/flats? So here's a few of my picks that I am debating picking up for the fall:
 
1. Brown boots:
- Jessica Simpson "Esteem"- $188
 I like the fading on the toe and the extra room in the calf     





















 - Frye "Melissa Button"- $328
Love these, but a little pricey
y






















 2. Black Boots
 -Enzo Angiolini "Saylem"- $159.95
I like the loose buckles and the exposed zipper





















- Steve Madden "Fairmont"- $169.95
The top opening keeps them from looking too tight on the calf






















3. Fun Flats

- Yosi Samra "Neon Elastic Ballet Flats"- $66

Love the bright color- picturing them with black skinny jeans

















- Vince Camuto "Earnest"- $88.95
The cap toe on these is glitter. Enough said.























- MICHAEL by Michael Kors "City" - $78.95
I LOVE the the color of these. Supposed to be really comfortable

























So, what do you guys think? My ultimate favorite flat ever is the popular Tory Burch "Reva"- I have them in black. Which of these should I get and do you guys have a favorite not on my lust list?
xo, Ann

10 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm going to need all those boots! Great picks!!


    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those Frye boots.. such a pretty color! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! The riding boot is seriously a MUST have! I already have about 3 pairs so I am refraining from buying anymore, and it's so tough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Enzo Angiolini boots!! They're perfect for fall! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely go check it out- would love if you followed me too!
      Ann

      Delete
  5. Love those neon flats!!! Really nice. :)

    xo - Sheila

    If you have time, please check out my blog and maybe follow?
    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute choices! i actually need new boots for the fall! you have inspired me! haha :)

    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That FRYE boots is a total must have!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I need those printed/glitter Vince Camutos in my Fall closet!! Thanks for the inspo :)

    -Ashley
    www.pursuitofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome and wonderful collection. How nice are these shoes! Everyone should prefer these fall shoes. You have a wonderful collection of fall shoes. Price point are rally amazing. I love flats and boots. I prefer booties for winter.Lovely post, please keep up updating.

    ReplyDelete