Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm Back! And latest Ulta Haul/makeup look!

So I know I have been MIA for roughly half a year- I've decided to give this blogging thing another shot :) What else to dive back in with than a mini Ulta haul?

1.  Benefit Ooh La Lift : This stuff is great at brightening up the under eye area, love it so far!

2.  Essie Mirror Metallics Collection in "No Place Like Chrome" : Beautiful shiny silver polish- stay tuned for a mani look!


3. Urban Decay Naked Palette : I've actually had this for a while but finally used it to do a makeup look for a friend's wedding. I used this tutorial  that I found online from The Makeup Geek and it's so easy to follow and easy to do! Check it out!

Nice to be back! I'll post shortly on the mint/silver mani I'm about to do :)

xo, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment